Today was another very uneventful day for me, but I did get a few things done:
- I started my day off with yoga again. My hope is that eventually, this becomes routine – like starting my day off with brushing my teeth – and I won’t be posting about it any more. (Collective wisdom says it takes about three weeks to form a habit, although that might be bogus.) But right now, every day that I actually do it feels like a triumph – one more step along the road of forming that new habit.
- I seem to be cleaning our bathroom in stages right now. Today, I tackled our shower. Tomorrow, maybe the sink and the mirror?
- I made delicious (and simple) guacamole for myself for lunch today to use up an avocado, and mixed in some black beans to add a little protein.
Here’s what I tossed together:
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Black beans (about 1/2 cup?)
- Salt and chipotle pepper to taste (maybe around 1/2 tsp salt and a few dashes of chipotle)
I mushed all of this together with a fork, then added 5-10 cherry tomatoes, sliced into quarters, and ate it with tortilla chips.